Sunday, February 25, 2018

Lady Luck in Your Life

Recently, 238 A-level chemistry answer scripts from 4 Singapore JCs was stolen in Britain and I read with a smile from the answer by one of the student:

"Another student from the same JC said he scored an A despite not answering a third of Paper 3. “I still got an A even though I was expecting a B or C. However, God listened to my prayers and this incident happened, resulting in my distinction.”"

In life, it really feels good that lady luck is on your side.  Your life and career will be smooth and there will be no worry about money.   It makes me think about one of my colleague who always strike 4D and his life and career seems always smooth and easy.   Whenever he encounter any kind of trouble, somewhere, somehow a 贵人(gui ren) will appear to help him.  How I wish lady luck is always with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment